1. Live Journal is where I learned to type.
2. I type until it resembles writing.
3. My writing actually happens when I edit.
4. I understand why we're encouraged to "kill our darlings" but, because I often love my darlings so much, I try to make entire stories one big fat darling.
5. I used to care about accountability but emotionally true is what I strive for.
6. Image is text, too. Sometimes I draw first what I want to write and then reverse-engineer my story process.
7. I am not really a writer.